Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014 What Will It Bring?

 Now all the festivities are finished, its time to look ahead at what 2014 is going to be bringing me.

Last year I managed to get all my UFO's finished except for one item. That blasted dilly bag. Not sure why its hanging on a coat hanger still. Not promising but would like to see it completed this year.





This gift was from my son in law's parents on Christmas day. Its not bigger than a regular size photo. I just love it.

2014 is going to be the year of the quilts. I am hoping to see a good amount of them made and some finished off. Also I'd like to get another couple of senior quilts made for my parish.

Wishing you that this year will bring you many productive days in your sewing room or area.














Technorati technorati tags:



2 comments:

Liz said...

You have achieved a lot considering!!!Looking forward to seeing what you are able to get done this year.

Chris H said...

I hope you do get lots of quilts done this year.
I only have one quilt I am determined to get done, my Dresden Plate quilt. I started it in 2011.. hells bells I really need to finish it!