Monday, September 30, 2013

Colour Me Fabric


I have been busy in my sewing room, though I did have a 4 day break while I was sick with gastro.

So enjoyed my time sewing this afternoon and 2 projects were made for our Tuesday sewing group's Christmas Swap.

Bit of a tease above of one of the present. The other one is a secret.



A friend of mine has me interested in the art of colouring in a picture and then making it into something. I have traced some geraniums onto a block and tomorrow while at Tuesday's sewing group, I'll shade it in.

Well that is the plan....shade, blend and I guess some smudging.



Took me a while to find the Derwent  pencils. I have slowly collected the items I need. Just noticed I didn't have my board that has fine sandpaper stuck to it, this will help to stop the fabric from moving.

Hoping to be able to show how far I have come tomorrow afternoon.






Technorati technorati tags:




No comments: