Monday, January 7, 2013

Grand Babies Visiting


  I am behind on my hexi swap on "Our Craft Forum". I mean I am really behind. Got so carried away with the Christmas gift making and being so sick.

Three months behind to be honest.

These were posted this morning to their new owners. I didn't want to send them leading up to the Christmas New Year holidays.







I so hope they fit in well in their new gardens.





I machine quilted there 2 heart blocks and are now ready for posting off to a lady who is making a quilt for someone. These were done yesterday afternoon, but I wanted to know about writing my name and country on them before posted. So they missed this mornings trip to the post office.





These stitcheries are from the "Tis the season"  I was doing a stitch a-long  back in 2011. It become too much for me when Pat was sick with pneumonia. So I packed it away until now.

This one was stitched while watching Die Hard on TV last night.




Started this one towards the end of the movie last night and finished it today before some little visitors arrived for the morning/afternoon.

I'll start another one tonight while watching "Jaws" on TV. Yes I did play the movie on DVD the other day. But if you know me, you know what sort of movies I love.

We had a couple of little cuties visit us today.




River came and visited us from 11 am till about 4 pm as her mummy and daddy went out as its their first wedding anniversary today. Lunch and the flicks to celebrate. It was cool in the house so a light wrap was needed. 




Cooper arrived around 1.30 and stayed until 5 pm, he thought my ugg boots were just the thing to walk around the house in. He's saying new words and was taught by Auntie Fiona while in Melbourne last month to say "cheers" with his bottle. LOL it so cute.

Lots to show today and I am so pleased with how my list is going down and I am just thrilled to think so far so good in the sewing room.















Technorati technorati tags: , ,

1 comment:

barb's creations said...

Cooper looks soooo cute in the ugg boots! and hasn't River started to grow,before you know it she'll be strutting beside Cooper in a matching pair of ugg boots lol :) Barb.