Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Baby Quilt



Yesterday was a very productive day in the sewing room. I was just so pleased with my achievement for the day.

I didn't go to sewing in the morning as Pat was vomiting the day before. Last thing I wanted to do was pass on any bug to the Tuesday girls. So I used that time to starting this beautiful quilt for my granddaughter who is due late November.

I used a charm pack of "Sherbet Pips" that I won on Retromummy's blog. All that is left to do is a border and then sandwich it all together and you know the rest.

Hoping to go to Hettie's Patch tomorrow and match up some fabric for the border. On Facebook it was suggested red to bring out the red in the blocks. I like this idea, just because its a baby quilt doesn't mean it can't be bright. 

As its also Cooper Day, he'll come for a ride on the train and tram too. I'm sure he'll just have a ball, what 16 month old wouldn't. 

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: