Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Star Struck Block



 F-7 Star Struck

I spent an enjoyable evening last night, making this Dear Jane block. Just love star blocks and I couldn't resist treating myself to this block.

Its smaller than the Farmer's Wife blocks and put together by foundation piecing and not templates.

Once it was finished I showed Pat and he said how nice it was. Then I realized, I had made the centre of the star white and not the with the blue fabric.

I was then torn with what to do. The block looks stunning and I am so pleased with the points and how crisp they are.

What to do???

Then I thought why not ask. 

So last night I posted on Face Book and the Janiac's Unite blog what would you do ?

The response was over whelming and thank you to all that commented. With all your wonderful  comments, you helped me to decide and I'm  staying  with this block.



Technorati technorati tags: ,

1 comment:

Pip said...

I'm glad you kept it Lucky, that's what makes the DJ your very own quilt. No-one would ever pick it as it looks how it is meant to look anyway.