Thursday, April 12, 2012

Those Senior Quilts.

 Finally I have the first of 2 senior quilt tops completed as of this morning. I popped the sashings on last night and this morning I finished the border off.



We have Cooper tomorrow morning, so not much sewing will be done on this day. 




Now I have spent some of this afternoon sorting out the last of the nine patch blocks and cutting the some of the sashings. Tonight after tea I'll start sewing the shorter sashings to the blocks.

If all goes well, I could have all the sashing finished on this quilt.

Until I work out this new setup for posting on Blogger, I say sorry for how the page is set up.


2 comments:

wackywoman said...

You made a great quilt Leanna. Your blog doesn't bother me in the least. It is fine to follow.

The little book of Nessie said...

Lovely quilt! The yellow was a great colour added. Gives it a lot of sparkle. Regards, Nessie