Sunday, March 18, 2012

Thirty Blocks Later


Thirty blocks later I have finally finished sewing together all those little 3 inch blocks for the senior quilts.

These blocks would have been finished earlier, but I was in hospital again from Tuesday to Thursday of last week. Doctors have placed me on another tablet daily for my heart and I so hope this will be the last visit to hospital for a long time.

Going to take them away with me in a few weeks as the Sunday sewing girls are having a few days to ourselves. Khris is coming back home for the school holidays and we're all catching up and having a sort of retreat.

I figured I'd get a lot done in a couple of days with no interruptions. Going to be leaving Pat behind and in the 15 years he's been sick, this will be my first break. Really looking forward to the idea of just us girls.

I'm in a cushion swap and so I had better make a move on this project. Been called the Cushion Queen by my swap partner......lol. Better not let her down.


Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

3 comments:

Ondrea said...

Leanne, I am so pleased to hear that you are going to take some time for yourself. LOve those blocks. Enjoy the break.

angela said...

glad your on the mend enjoy your time away. look after yourself

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

Great blocks ;-)
thanks for the reminder on the cushion swap - I need to get to mine this week ;-)