Monday, March 12, 2012

Senior Quilt Number Two


Finally getting stuck into the 3 inch blocks for the senior quilts. They have been sitting for some time on my tray in the sewing room.




Since I sorted these squares out, I have found more squares, only bigger. These will be made into quilts as well.

Last night I sewed a pile into 3 per row and this left 15 sets of 9 patch blocks to be sewn to this afternoon. Then I'll iron and sew them into the block size I want.

I have spoken to some people in my parish and they are more than happy to put me in touch with a person who does home visits to nursing homes and retirement villages. This will help me get these quilts to people who really could do with a quilt.

Well I had better get back to the sewing machine.




Technorati technorati tags: , , , , ,

No comments: