Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Quilt Patterns

You would have to agree with me, that waiting and then receiving an order in the mail is so exciting.




I have for a few months been drooling over this pattern and now with Christmas out of the way, I ordered it.

There are lots of patterns in the craft magazines that I have liked. But not like this one and the fact I now have the pattern in my hot little hands says everything.

Bonus was a buy 1 pattern and get one free.




I picked this pattern for my free one and it too is lovely and a must to make at some stage in my life time.




Technorati technorati tags: ,

4 comments:

Pat, Idaho, USA said...

Oh your so lucky to have two patterns. Any chance of a giveaway with the second one? It's my favorite!

Maria said...

Oh I just love love Patchwork Pumpkin Patterns. So far I have made four.
Made this one for my Sister's 60th last year. I replaced the original house with a replica od the home we grow up in and changed the centre row. could send photo if yu like!!!
I also got a free pattern "Nna's Farm but I am affrid it has becaome a UFO>
Have lots of fun putting your quilts together.

Quiltin' Sandy said...

They are both gorgeous. You are going to be a busy girl! :)

wackywoman said...

Go for it Leanne. It's lovely.