Thursday, December 29, 2011

Teddy Block

How was your Christmas Day? Our Christmas was so wonderful and having little Cooper sure made it even more special.




The other night I curled up on my chair and finished off this block for Amy's quilt. When I started this quilt earlier in the year, I had no idea how long it was going to take to make the blocks. The idea was to have this completed for Christmas. But this was not meant to be.

I now have the 5th block drawn up and ready to start stitching.

My plan is to have the quilt completed by June for her birthday. But if not by June, December looks good for a third choice. Hehehe.




Technorati technorati tags: , ,

6 comments:

Michell said...

Gorgeous

Chris H said...

No matter when you finish it, it is going to be adorable.
And something that gorgeous is worth taking the time to do it beautifully.

Maria said...

Your Teddy Stitchery is beautiful and I am sure it will be loved when ever it is ready.
Pleased you had a great christmas, we did too.

Larissa said...

He's SO cute Lucky!!!!

bluegreen said...

that is sooooo cute!

Quiltin' Sandy said...

It looks lovely, Lucky. :)