Monday, December 12, 2011

More Dear Jane

Goodness these days are just flowing past me so fast. Christmas isn't that far away now and its on my mind with presents still to be finished off or made.

On my last day of sewing at Khris' place I was busy doing little finish offs on presents. I did manage to get a couple of the easier Dear Jane blocks made. Picking a couple of easy ones was a good idea with all the chatting and laughing that was going on.

The better quality fabric is making for not only a better shaped block but also lovelier colours/prints.



D-13 Field of Dreams





M-10 Simple Simon

Not sure if I'll get any more completed before Christmas.





Technorati technorati tags:

2 comments:

Michell said...

Nice blocks. Completed another on of my Civil War blocks tonight. Yay. Two in tow days

Pip said...

Nice blocks Lucky, you're doing better than I am at the moment :)