Thursday, December 22, 2011

A HUGGLE Christmas

Only 3 sleeps to Christmas Day. Both Pat & myself are so excited as it's our first year as grandparents. Little Cooper is 7 months old now.

I would like to thank all of my HUGGLES Angels here in Australia and overseas who have contributed with either little HUGGLES, fabric, filler or donations. The feed back I have received from places where the HUGGLES have been donated to, has been so rewarding. Words of thank you and smiles as they tell me of the child's reaction to picking out a little softie.

When children little and big open their presents, give hugs and gather for a family meal.

Perhaps you can spare some time and give thanks to your healthy family gathered around you and a prayer for families who have a loved ones in hospital or sadly have lost someone near to them.

This Saturday marks 31 years since my grandpa died and I still miss him greatly. I was 16 at the time.


I'd like to close in wishing you all a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2012.



Technorati technorati tags: ,

1 comment:

Quiltin' Sandy said...

You are going to have the BEST Xmas with your beautiful little Coop and family, Lucky.
Merry Xmas- have a ball! Hugs, Sandy.x.