Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Swap

As promised yesterday here is the Christmas Swap I was involved in for the first time this year, over on Khris' group.

My swap partner was a lovely lady by the name of Anna. Did she spoil me something shocking.

I have put them in order to spell Christmas. Pat said Anna knew me so well with the gifts it was like she lived next door to me.

Lets take a look at my amazingly generous swap partner :)



C




H
Please note the ham bag is a "Percy the pig" bag.




R




I




S




T




M




A



S


I have no words for such a generous and amazing woman . My swap to Anna will be sent next Tuesday and I hope like me, she is thrilled and overwhelmed at her parcel of loot.

Thank you Anna for being my swap partner for this swap. XOXOXOXOX



Technorati technorati tags: ,

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thats why we call you LUCKY !!
The cushion you made Dawn is beautifull Lucky - made perfectly
Luv....Heather

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Hi Lucky, Wow what a lovely lot of pressies. Very generous indeed. :)