Sunday, December 18, 2011

Another Present Finished.

Well its Christmas week and like many other people, I'm on a dead line to get the last of my Christmas presents finished.

Love making cushions for gifts and I so love to have them scattered around my lounge room.


This cushion is for Ben's mum. Anne loves green (just like me) and told me how she'd love a homemade cushion. Ask and she shall receive.

It's the same cushion I made Dawn for our secret Santa swap. But I added a ruffle to Anne's, also the material used on the backing is the same fabric used for the ruffle.

Fabric range is Circa 1934 by Moda.

On Tuesday I'll buy a size 20 insert for Tamara's cushion, which again is the same pattern. Tamara's is made different again with a larger border, hence the size 20 insert. Anne & Dawn's inserts are a size 18.

Only 2 presents to be made...then its all over for another year.




Technorati technorati tags: , ,

3 comments:

Maria said...

Your cushion is just gorgeous.
Why do we always leave gift making to the last minute??????
I am working on my last now.

wackywoman said...

I love this pillow Leanne. It is wonderful!

Pip said...

Nice fabric choices Lucky, I love that soft green.