Sunday, November 27, 2011

Coffee??

I love bags and I have a select few I have either made myself or been gifted to me.


Most of them (all of them really but 1) are floral and this does make it rather funny as one bag is used for Pat's medication we carry everywhere with us, when we leave the house.

This makes for some rather funny comments from me towards Pat when he's carrying his medical bag.

Over this weekend I have put him out of his embarrassing misery and made his very own medical bag.

I showed him some fabric to go with some left over coffee fabric I used to make an apron for me. People who know Pat, know he's a real coffee freak and loves his coffee beans.









Both sides have different coffee prints and the side panels are from left over fabric I used to bind my star quilt.



Not quite enough of the fabric left for the lining, so I added a strip from the fabric I used as backing on my star quilt.

Pat is happy with the end result and I am sad as I can't snicker anymore about Pat having a floral medical bag. Oh well fun is all over and it was fun while it lasted......hehehehe


Technorati technorati tags:

7 comments:

Stitchin' time said...

Great bag and love that you've used leftover fabric in it.
Cheers,
Robyn

wackywoman said...

Hahahaha. I'm sure this is much appreciated as well as useful. I almost said cute and that wouldn't do either.

Pip said...

Now he's got his very own "man bag", looks good, and I'm sure he's happy with it as well.

Quiltin' Sandy said...

It looks beaut, Lucky!! :)

Chris H said...

You are a good wifey for making him a more 'manly' bag.

Narelle said...

Hi Lucky, Just love that bag.
Hugs
Narelle

suzie said...

Nice bag. I love the coffee connection.