Monday, October 17, 2011

My Swap



Isn't this wall hanger beautiful?

I can't believe a week has flown by since Debbie & I swapped our paper bags back.

Deb made me a table runner and I just love it so much. That much I converted it to a wall hanger, so that nothing can lay on it, nothing gets spilled on it and no stains develop from those "little accidents" that we suffer from.

Guess I must have loved the light green rose fabric from this swap, as its what I gave Debbie again this time...lol.

Think I'll buy a fat quarter at the quilt show next month as I'm going with Debbie and my sister-in-law Sally.

Yesterday I started my Christmas gift sewing. Fabric was all cut and is now waiting for me to piece together today.







Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

4 comments:

Stitchin' time said...

Lol, at this rate you'll have more decorative chooks than live ones! tI looks very nice.
Cheers,
Robyn

Heather said...

Hi Lucky, love the ' wall hanging ' Deb made for you, bet she loved the cushion you made also.Luv....Heather

Shirlwin said...

No wonder you are so pleased with the 'now' wall hanging, it is far too nice to have coffee stains etc.

Karen's Korner said...

What a great idea to use it as a wallhanger.