Friday, October 28, 2011

Janiac's Unite

Are you a Dear Jane quilter and feeling you need inspiration to get your mojo pumping again? Or your zooming along and just want to show off your blocks and encourage other quilters?

If you answered yes...... go here and join us on a journey of amazement, struggles and reward.

I am one of many who would love to make a Dear Jane quilt and like me, only made so many blocks and came to a stop.

Janiac's United offers contact with other quilter who are on the same journey.



You can see in the photo how far I have gotten in the last 2 years and 4 months.

I'm going to turn these block into one or two cushions for the lounge room.

Starting fresh with a new theme (civil war reproduction fabric) and so much more quilting experience under my belt.

Stay tuned.......





Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: