Saturday, October 22, 2011

2012



Not long and 2012 will be upon us. I am already booking in appointments at medical places for Pat.

As our lives are written down in a diary each year I figured we may as well look pretty at the same time.

I made this diary cover the other night while I waited for midnight to come around. Thought I would try and see if I could quilt two different style on the one item. This is the first time I have ever done this and thought the diary cover would be a good place to try it out.

Very pleased to sat the quilting in the pink fabric is straight.....lol

Very happy with the end result and I love the floral fabric I have chosen. Something nice and bright to search for in the medical bag I carry everywhere we go.

I also have been busy at night making Christmas presents and last night I worked on my future daughter-in-law's gift. Very happy how the present is coming together.




Technorati technorati tags:

4 comments:

angela said...

Looks great! you are good, by midnight I am fast asleep.

Donna said...

The journal cover is lovely. Hope you are sleeping well these days.

Chris H said...

That is an adorable cover. I used to keep diaries, but not now that I blog!

Jude said...

looks good Leanne, see you Tuesday