Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Breast Of Friends Block 7


This morning I put the yellow border on block 7 of the Breast Of Friends.

When I started this quilt I wasn't very good at needle turn and chose
to use blanket stitch. I have decided to continue with this style on the blocks by Rosalie Quinlan.

Lovely little block and very nice to make after block six, as that was a very challenging block.

I picked out a bright yellow fabric for the border, to bring out the yellow in the flower.





Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

3 comments:

Crafty Chookie said...

Your block looks great..I to am not good at needle turning so I do the blanket stitch as well..Less stress..Hehe
Hugs Michelle

Domac said...

Love your block, Leanne - like your colours. Hugs from Brisbane.

Chris H said...

That is a very cute block.