Wednesday, August 24, 2011

More Birthday Gifts

I belong to a C-R-A-F-T Craft group and also I am in the birthday group. As it was my birthday I get a lovely little sum of money to spend how ever I want.



For a fabric addict, its a real head spin ordering fabric and knowing all the bills are paid and the pantry is full.

My first of 4 orders has arrived. I wanted to buy all at one place, but this was not to be. Not all my choices were on the same site.

I fell in love with Lovely when I saw it in the "fabric" so to speak. Had to have a couple of charm packs for a quilt. What can I say about "French General" fabric range???? LOVE IT........LOVE IT.


Last week Pat & I traveled to a hospital for Pat to have some heart tests. Good news he's okay and the results show no major problems....YAY.

Anyway we went past Tricia's Discount Fabrics (no website) and was I impressed. Over 10,000 bolts of fabric for us quilting ladies.




I about 35 cm each of these 4 fabrics for my quilt that I want to make with the "Gone With The Wind" panels on the back. Pat was very impressed and is more than happy to take me back there in the future.




Yesterday at sewing group, Heather gave me these lovely and very yummy gift for my birthday. Yes I have been nibbling on those very yummy chocolates. How cute is that piggy tape measure and the fabric will be added to my Dear Jane fabric collection.

Thank you so much Heather......XOXOXOXO


Technorati technorati tags: , , , , ,



1 comment:

wackywoman said...

Isn't shopping for stash fun? I love precuts!

Marilyn