Friday, August 19, 2011

Birthday This Week

It was my birthday this week on Wednesday and I was just so spoilt. Between my family and dear friends, I was pampered, showered with gifts and a home cooked meal provided by Amy.

Thanks to all who messaged me on my phone, Facebook, forums and who saw me and treated me to some wonderful hours with their company.

What is a birthday without a few pressies?????




Patrick, Amy, Ben, Super Cooper, James & Tamara game me a Pandora bracelet. Now I can collect charms for it.




From Judy a really cute owl fabric and some cotton thread.





Look what Khris gave me...lots of cute animal fabrics and some other lovely goodies.





Amanda gave me some cat fabric as well.... love the kitty in the shopping bag....hahaha

Also Amanda made that awesome hexi coaster herself and I'll use that one in my sewing room.




Lovely goodies from Dawn wrapped in the fabric underneath. Hope the coffee mug does put weight on my hips when I drink my milo out of it???? eek LOL


Thank you one and all for such an awesome day....... It was just wonderful to have a girlie day and then to have a meal cooked by my daughter.




Technorati technorati tags:


4 comments:

Maria said...

Happy Belated Birthday and I am pleased to see you were very spoilt.

Shirlwin said...

You have indeed been spoilt, and rightly so ... it was your birthday! So pleased you had a lovely day:)

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Hi Lucky! What a perfect day you had- here's wishing you many more! Hugs, Sandy. :)

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Lovely goodies, Lucky. :)
By the way, I sent you a Jacquie Lawson e-card for your birthday to your email addie and they have told me you haven't viewed it yet- maybe it went to your junk mail folder??? hugs, Sandy.