Monday, June 27, 2011

Grab & Go Holder

If you are anything like me when off to sewing group, this needle holder is a must.





Joy Coey designed this pattern and it can be found in "Creating Country Threads" Vol 11 No 9.

I used some of my "Crazy 8" by Moda honey bun roll.



Only thing missing was a piece of felt for my needles and so I added that myself.


Lots of little pockets inside for my little extras I like to take.

Can't wait to take it tomorrow with me to sewing. I'm calling it my "Grab & Go" holder, as this is what it'll be used for. This will save me having to remember to find and pack my notions each time.

Now there is no reason for me to forget any of my notions on quilting day. Fabric is another matter.....lol. Yes one time I left my fabric home. eek redface


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

4 comments:

Michell said...

Very nice

Joy said...

Lucky I love it!!! What a thrill to see what you made from my little pattern :o). Lol ... I couldn't believe you left your fabric at home though, sounds like something I would do ;o)!!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Quiltin' Sandy said...

It looks lovely, Lucky. I should make myself one of those, I'm always searching for things at the last minute!!

Narelle said...

Hi Leanne, Just love your Grab & Go holder what a lovely case that you have made. And i just love the fabric that you used. I am making something quiet similar for a swap on the forum. Hope that it comes out just as good as yours. Enjoy your day.
Hugs
Narelle