Monday, June 13, 2011

For Dad & Betty

Back in April I ordered some fabric and once it finally turn up (4 weeks later) I was thrilled to bits with my choices.

Couple of the fabrics were for a table topper for my stepmum and dad. Betty wants it for the kitchen table that is a round shape.

Yesterday was my first real get in and do some sewing without interruptions. Even better than the sewing festival last weekend. I just had to rock up at Khris' and set up my area and off I went.

It was a fun day as not only I made one, but Christine made a table topper as well. Both were at the binding stages when we went home. Can't wait to see her topper finished next Sunday.



Just love stars and I picked the Ohio Star for the topper.

Fabric used was
  • Kansas Troubles by Moda
  • Beach House By Moda
  • Rose Maison By Andover
I want to show and tell it to both sewing groups before I post it off to Betty & Dad.



Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

4 comments:

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

oooh, pretty fabric ;-)

Michell said...

Very very nice

Donna said...

Wow! I love the topper!

Shirlwin said...

I bet your Dad and Betty were absolutely thrilled!!