Saturday, June 25, 2011

Coffee Anyone?

Due to sewing tomorrow morning and then a get together for Amy's birthday and introducing Cooper, I may not have time to post tomorrow.

Thought I'd show you what I have made this evening.




This fabric was in my special box of fabric, waiting to be turned into an apron. Never mind the fabric has been here about 18 months or just over that time.

I was going to work on my needle case holder. But I have a thinking block happening about the button and how to make a latch to keep it shut. So I thought a new apron would be nice.



Close up of the pocket area. Photo is a bit washed out, as I didn't have the flash on. The true colour of the fabric is in the first photo.

I fussy cut the fabric for the pocket and lined it with matching fabric on the back of the apron. I picked the zebra and a coffee cup. Used the old straps from the apron I replaced as that was a bought apron.

There is still some of the fabric left over and so one day I'll make some pot holders as well.

It was fun making something that was completed in the same day. After show & tell tomorrow and Tuesday, I'll start using it.


Technorati technorati tags: ,

1 comment:

Narelle said...

Hi Leanne, Love that apron and the fabric i just love it. Hope that Amy has a wonderful day for her Birthday and introducing Little Cooper. Don't forget you camera want to see some photo's. Have a wonderful day.
Hugs Narelle