Saturday, May 7, 2011

Teddy Size



Thought I'd show you the size of the teddy for the HUGGLES For Ethiopia appeal, by placing the first one I have made next to a regular size coffee mug.

Really happy with how well the teddy turned out and the size. Good for placing in a backpack along will a pile of others. Also a good size for little hands to grasp hold of.

The pattern can be found here.

How are your HUGGLES coming along??

Also many thanks to Kylie, as I was able to pop a Face Book link on my side bar and I have had a good response already.

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

4 comments:

Shirlwin said...

I love your version of the teddy:) I checked out the site and can see just how wonderfully you have created a teddy bear from what was a basic pattern. [Have saved the pattern]

wackywoman said...

It is very cute Leanne. Very!

Cross Stitch Crazy Mum said...

hes so cute!

Maria said...

I had fun making some of those cuties. Do you mind if I blog about your appeal and link back to you?????
I will send teddies on to you tomorrow.