Sunday, May 1, 2011

Swaps From Terri & Michell

Love swaps, don't you?

I have 2 here for you to see. First is a mug wrap & coaster from Terri and the second is a bag swap from Michell.








What I love about Terri's wrap and coaster is ....its reversible. So one day I may feel like birds and one day the side the little birds make the fabric look like hearts. Thanks Terri I so love it.

The bag swap came all the way from New Zealand.




Love the bag ....so me and I can see myself using this bag heaps. Going to look so cool at the markets.




A cute magnet of hens.




Oohhhh a charm pack...on cute little barn buddies. That is already tucked away safe and sound. Maybe a quilt to use here at my place, for my little grandson??????




Gotta love this fabric. How cute are these animals.

Thank you so much girls I have so enjoyed receiving them. I love them all.


Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

5 comments:

Sharon-NZ said...

Lucky, Lucky hehe

Khris said...

You scored well didnt you...well done girls...hugs Khris

creativedawn said...

Very nice....very nice indeed. The pocket book is so cute!

hugz

Michell said...

I'm glad you like them

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Lovely goodies- you definitely are a Lucky Ducky! :)