Friday, May 20, 2011

My Blocks

This month has been a struggle for me to get my BOMs completed. I think it may have something to do with my first grandchild due in about 3 weeks. Doesn't help having Amy telling me its going to be early.....lol





This photo has been waiting to be posted to show you all. Finally I have a few minutes to sit and post a couple of photos.

Little stitcheries like this are just so relaxing in the evenings, after a busy day. Though of late I tend to just veg out and do nothing. This needs to change and I am happy to say last night I was happy to work on block 6 of my Breast Of Friends.

My sister Debbie was here the other afternoon and I was so pleased to show you our Breast Of Friends blocks we have completed.




Don't they look awesome next to each other?

We had a fun few hours together, Deb worked on her quilt and I made a backing for a quilt for a friend. It was just fun to chat and quilt together like a couple of "young" girls and chat about nothing stressful.

I'm still waiting on fabric to come via the post, 3 projects are waiting to be either started or finished. Its hard to sit and just wait...... but at the same time it makes the arrival even more exciting.



Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

2 comments:

Creative Times with Sue said...

It is great to spend time with our sister and the blocks look great Leanne. Knowing the pare of you, I can pick who did what colour theme in the Breast Of Friends blocks. lol

Don't be hard on yourself when not finishing a BOM on time or the enjoyment of stitching will be elusive.

Enjoy your grandchild when the little one arrives. I love mine to bits!!! :D

Donna said...

Three weeks (or less) and you will be holding your grandchild! How exciting!