Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

How was your Mother's Day yesterday?

Mine was awesome and I so hope yours was too. We had a BBQ at Amy & Ben's place and the weather was fantastic.





Amy & Ben gave me this beautiful bone china cup & saucer set. I have always wanted one as I love my tea from a tea pot and a cuppa in a china cup.

Due to me being such a klutz and breaking things, I have always been like a kid in a candy store......little face pressed up to the window and wishing. I refuse to pay the asking price.

Last dinner set came from the Salvation Army as I won't pay the prices asked at the shops.

I was told there is 2 in case I break one.........gotta love them for thinking about that. I also have strict instructions to use them.




James gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. He knows how to get into the good books with his mum....lol

I love being a mum and I love Mother's Day.



Technorati technorati tags:

5 comments:

Shirlwin said...

Love the rose cup[s] and saucer set! They chose so well:)

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Those cups look so pretty, Lucky you are a verrrrrry lucky Mum! ;)

Chris H said...

What lovely cups and saucers, you were very lucky.

Gloria said...

Pretty I just love roses...Saw a sneek peek of the set on FB when talking to Doris.

Corrie said...

congratulations! I just drew you as hte winner of my sherbet pips giveaway! can you drop me an email to corrie_sebire@hotmail.com with your address and well done! I'll package it up on the weekend!

so excited for you!
corrie:)