Sunday, May 1, 2011

Daniel's Quilt Finished



I am so proud to show you Daniel's quilt, that I have only just finished off the binding.

So proud of this quilt as its all done by me. Except for some cutting Khris did, while I ironed her beautiful fat 1/4 pack of some lovely Moda fabric. Yeah I know we are a bit on the strange side....lol.

Love, love, love that little red border. I so think its makes the quilt and draws out the colour of the watering can as well as the ducklings webbed feet and their little beaks.

I want to show the girls before I take it next door, so hope he gets the quilt before he heads off to uni.

Almost wishing I was 3 weeks old...so I could keep the quilt...hehehehe


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

6 comments:

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

That didn't take you too long Lucky,
it's really lovely and turned out well, the little red border really sets it off, you definitely picked the right red.

Maria said...

I am sure Daniel will love to snuggle under his lovely quilt.

Chris H said...

It is gorgeous, and if you love it that much... make one for yourself!

angela said...

well done! Looks lovely.

Crafty Chookie said...

Wow, what an amazing job you have done...Love your quilt.
Hugs Michelle

creativedawn said...

Boy, you speed demon you! lol, it IS a good looking quilt and your Daniel will love it to pieces.. Great job!

hugz