Friday, April 8, 2011

Star Cushion Finished



I've had a very productive afternoon, spending a few hours finishing off my latest cushion.

Using the left over Aster Manor (Moda) fabrics from my wall hanger.



The back is my own idea as I have found out how cool zippers are. Plus once again only left over fabric was used.

Starting to get a nice collection of cushions in the lounge room now.

You can find the pattern by Heather Lownds in Country Threads Vol 11 No 2.



Technorati technorati tags: , ,

4 comments:

Quilt Kitty said...

That is just soooo lovely Lucky! Tracee xx

Donna said...

Very pretty. I like the zipper - super easy for clean up. Happy quilting.

Dawn said...

Fabulous Cushion Lucky... would look lovely at my place... he he... Well Done..
Hugs Dawn x x x

creativedawn said...

Nice pillow work...giggle! Love it!

hugz