Monday, April 25, 2011

Star Blocks Finished



All 20 star blocks have been now made and ready to have the sashes added. I just have to wait for the fabric to arrive I ordered.

You will notice the corner blocks are pieced together with 3 colours and not 2. Thought I would just be a bit different in that area.

Very happy with the blocks and Patrick was rather impressed when I had them spread out on the floor. Pat did ask me where this quilt was going and I was very proud to say, in our lounge room.

Guess it'll be a race to who gets to use it first each night....me, Pat or the cats....lol

Technorati technorati tags: ,

7 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

That looks like it will be lovely to snuggle under on a cool night...enjoy.

Maria said...

Your blocks have come together beautifully. Will be lovley to snuggle under if you can bet the cats or Pat. LOL

Susan said...

My money would be on the cats!!

Renny's little things said...

very nice...you could make it bigger so there's no fights

wackywoman said...

I love it Leanna. Are you going to sash between the blocks?

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

Looking good Lucky, can't wait to see the blocks with the sashing. I'm with Susan, the cats will get on the quilt first.

Kylie said...

My vote is for the cats. In fact, i am surprised they were on there by the time your got the camera out to take the picture. :)

It looks fantastic Lucky. :)