Monday, April 18, 2011

I Had A Dream

Even as a little girl I would dream of being able to embroider bullions. Well I am so proud to say that this dream has been fulfilled. Over the last 12 months I have dabbled here and there with bullions.

Look at how far I have come with this stunning style of embroidery.



Linda is the owner of this months hexi and I have taken the step and designed this month's myself.

I am so proud of the whole hexi from the flowers I picked to how well I have embroidered them.







Technorati technorati tags: , ,

8 comments:

Maria said...

Your stitchery with the bullions looks great. One day I would like to learn too.

Renny's little things said...

must of been that bullions book i gave you for christmas that year

hehehe
IT's beautiful
cheers Geniene

Cross Stitch Crazy Mum said...

Thats gorgeous! Ive never heard of that sort of embroidery before. It looks fun :-)

Heather said...

wow, they look fabulous ! you have done a great job of teaching yourself
how to do these - see ya soon
luv... Heather

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Just lovely, Lucky. I have not done bullion stitches. There is a tutorial on Val Lairds site which I intend to try, I just love the little roses done like that. Linda is going to love it!

Liz said...

the whole lot look great. well done

Chris H said...

It is gorgeous.... now I have to google bullions... I have no idea what 'they' are!

angela said...

well done! it looks brilliant!!