Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby Bibs

Made these yesterday afternoon and finished them off today.





I wanted a little extra item for the baby shower on the weekend. So I thought some baby bibs would be a excellent extra.

So love the dog fabric....should have done cats instead though ......heheheh




Pat picked out the ABC/123 flannelet fabric from Spotlight on Tuesday. Feels so soft when handling the bibs.

I'll ask Amy on Saturday if she would like some more made. But she'll have to let me know if the bibs are too loud for her and Ben to dress their baby in.

Me I was always dressing the kids in bright items when babies.





Technorati technorati tags:

2 comments:

Shirlwin said...

Totally adorable bibs; and oh so useful!

cheekybaby said...

Baby bibs
Your design of the blog is really eye-catching. More over the content is also very productive. Information you have provided is really very beneficial.