Friday, April 15, 2011

April's BOMs

All my BOMs are completed for this month. Such a joy to sit and stitch at night.




Santa has had a bit too much eggnog I think. He's standing a bit too far to the left. But otherwise I am happy with how these have turned out.




Love blue china and so when I saw Vicki's teacups as one of the stitches for this month, how could I not stitch it! I see the strawberry as a jam with a yummy hot scone for it to be spread on.



Easy foundation block this month. Loved the block.


The left over fabric was used for this block.

I still have a hexi block to make, but I'll think about that one after this weekend as tomorrow is my daughter, Amy's baby shower. I am too excited to be thinking about starting anything new.




Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Dawn said...

wow it all look sfabulous Lucky...well done... and have fun tomorrow nana...I'm doing my first babysit....can't wait... be thinking of you and that 'Belly'... he he
Husg Dawn x x x