Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dear Jane Block A-4

Spent most of this afternoon, working on a Dear Jane block. I'm thinking as I sit here in front of my laptop....... Geez I hope that all goes and fits together at the end of this journey I am taking.

Just think in ex amount of years down the track and oops! Its not gonna go together to flash.

I think I am just tired from this bug I have pick up somewhere. Or maybe its the 22 pieces of fabric I have just fussed over and the fact I am just rambling???




Love the colour I have chosen for this block. I had to unpick it back almost to the start as the cross wasn't level and it looked dickie. Wasn't that a load of fun? Could have left the block with the cross out of kilter. Mind you it would have mocked me from the folder I keep these all in.

So I sat and pulled the block apart. Must say it doesn't take as long to undo and fix as what a cable jumper can.




A-4 Courtney's Stethoscope all finished and now tomorrow, I'll see if I can have a crack at another block.


You're only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: ,

5 comments:

Donna said...

Very pretty block. I love the colors.

Maria said...

Well done. I got the Dear Jane book ahhhh!!! two years ago and have not done a block.

sandra said...

Looking good Leanne. Keep at it!

Shirlwin said...

I love the fabric for the Dear Jane block. Mmmm, I am considering attempting the Farmers's Wife blocks [not this year!] but wonder how long one can seriously expect to take to complete them all? Probably just as long as the Dear Jane blocks!
I love the hexagon pin cushion! That is a great idea.

Liz said...

You are doing so well.Love the color.Can you imagine how Jane felt??