Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Charming Pack Anonymous Meeting

So how is your charm pack collection going? Is your collection breeding in your stash?

Mine is.

It all started with 2 charm packs that were put into sandwich bags to keep them clean. This didn't stop the multiplying, it seemed to increase the population.



Some were bought in a group order from overseas.



Gifts from swaps, birthdays and friends going overseas.



Some cos' I am a bloody good cook and I get paid in charm packs and not $$$.



Some for quilts and need to get their family members to move in as well.



Planning ahead for the grandson who has an animal nut for a nanna.

So there is a story behind every pack.........

How many charm packs do you own?????

My name is Lucky and I'm a Moda charm pack addict.


You're only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

12 comments:

Samelia's Mum said...

I love charm packs too. I've used alot of them in recent projects, but still have about 10 or so. Don't forget, the one with the most fabric wins :-)

wackywoman said...

Hello, my name is Marilyn, and I too am a charm pack collector. I'm not sure I am ready to go cold turkey as of yet. And, I refuse to count at this point.

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Wow Lucky!!! They all look rather yummy! I don't have any charm packs, would you believe it??? I do have HEAPS of FQ's though, and a jelly roll, honey bun, and a large FQ bundle with about 18 prints in it. However, I am waiting for my very own visa debit card to arrive in the mail in a week or two then I really might have to start looking at all the online shops. ;-)
One of my fav designers is french general, so they might be first on the list!! but then again I do like Robyn Pandolph's beautiful florals, then ........ decisions, decisions!!! HEHE

Karen Mallory said...

I am a charm pack addict too! At the momement I have about 70. I love having all that different fabric! LOL
hugs Karen

Vicki ♥ said...

Can I count how many I got for my store too ? heheheh I know the feeling tho Leanne :) Much better than smoking or drugs or drinking tho :)hugs Vicki

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

Hmm, just doing a mental count, about 10, I don't seem to be doing very well, I drop hints about people giving me charm packs but no, they give me something else (not fabric related). They are very handy for making a quick "something" and you don't want to be fussed with selecting colours that tone. You have a nice collection there Lucky.

creativedawn said...

Lol...do I really have to go and count the endless supply of charm packs...Let's just say I'm going to need a "few" quilts to use them...lol
Love your charms!
hugz

Michell said...

I have only 9 currently, I do enjoy them. Have just finished a bag using another pack

Michell said...

Wonder if you have seen mini charm packs yet? 2 1/2 inch squares

http://www.fabricshack.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi?cart_id=8326788.18185.s0&lastmenu=submenu-9100.html&product=minicharms

Home Made By Sallyanne said...

I currently have 6 and 8 in the mail somewhere. Love them and now about to start a Jelly & Honey Roll stash too.
C'ya
Sallyanne

Olivia said...

Oh my goodness Leanne :) that is quite a collection, Lucky you I think I only have 1 charm pack but I make up for it with the 100's of yards of fabrics sitting on my shelves "LOL"

Love and Hugs Olivia

Chris H said...

I have never bought a charm pack! Maybe I'm too scared to, in case I catch YOUR bug! lol