Friday, February 4, 2011

New BOM For 2011

This month starts the new BOM over on OurCraftForum by Dawn from As Sweet as Cinnamon.

The block is just so me as I love stars. My dream one day is to make a star quilt.




I am so proud of this block as my points are spot on. Well from my eyes they are. razz

The blocks go for 9 months and this year an extra block each month can be made with the scraps. Dawn has thought of everything this year. I will also be making the extra blocks each month.

Fabric I have used is Moda (wouldn't ya know...lol) Bar Harbor. One of the first charm packs I bought.

I had so much fun picking the 4 charm squares for each block last night. I was drooling over those lovely squares and having a grand time matching them up.

Also more HUGGLES have arrived and photos will be coming hopefully to a computer near you later today.

You're only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Lovely block, Lucky, and such nice fabrics too. I love Moda, in particular, French General atm. :)
The second quilt I ever made was for DGS no 1, Ohio Star in light and dark blue and cream. I love star blocks too they are gorgeous, and you have done your points so well!!!!

Heather said...

looks great !! i love stars too.Hope to see you tuesday for your show and tell...Heather x