Friday, January 7, 2011

UFO Finished


My first UFO finished for the 2011 challenge.

I decided to practice my satin stitch using my machine. These tea towels were given to me half completed and have been sitting in my sewing room since sometime last year. So I guess they are a UFO of sorts.

Anyway all done and as time went by, I was getting better at the technique. The cup and saucer applique was the one I did last and it shows.

You're only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

6 comments:

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Yay! lucky, one less UFO and its only early January. You go, Girl!!!!!
:-)

Khris said...

Well done chooky...hugs Khris

Sharon-NZ said...

you are getting through those UFO,s fast :o)

Liz said...

wow--they look great. Too nice to use:)

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Lovely tea towels and good to have a UFO done!

TrishJ said...

Hi Lucky, you're work is so prolific, and so beautifully finished. TrishJ