Monday, January 17, 2011

Two HUGGLES completed.


Yesterday I finished off 2 of the seven HUGGLES dolls I am making. We lost power for a while, so I spent that time out in the kitchen area cutting out another 5 dolls.

Last night I sewed all the body parts together and today I'll press and stuff, until I run out of hours.

These dolls are just so easy to make and are fun to put together.

She's call Maisie and she's from a Softies book I won.


You're only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

6 comments:

Linda said...

They are so cute Leanne!!! I have the fabric and pattern ready for some softies, just need the time now!

Melissa said...

Love 'em! But some little child is going to love them even more!

Khris said...

Well done girl....keep up great work..hugs Khris

rubyslipperz said...

Cute, cute, CUTE. They look like they would give lots of love along with the hugs!

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

Sharon-NZ said...

oh well done you they are really cute, love the colors kids need color I think

Karen Mallory said...

They are too cute Leanne! I am sure the little kids are going to love them.
hugs Karen