Besides surviving it and helping Pat to have a healthier year. Between 1 hospital visit for 5 days and 3 different flu attacks (yes he had his flu shot) he had last year. I think a good 2011 is due for him.
Amy & Ben are expecting their first child in June and we're all excited about this.
Some of my craft items I would like to make are as follows....
- A raggy quilt for Pat's birthday in July.
- Baby quilt for my neighbour's baby due in March
- Baby quilt for Ben & Amy's baby
- Baby items for the grandchild as well. (Wonder if it'll be a grandpuppy or grandkitty???)
- James said he'd like a quilt from me. (Thats his Christmas present sorted) Nearly fell out the car when I said about it and he said yes. Thank goodness for seat belts and doors.
- Plus the usual odd items through out the year. Swaps and my stitcheries.
- Think I'll throw in Pat's jumper as well, poor fella thinks its never going to be finished.
Sounds like 2011 is going to be a pretty full year for me. I'm excited about it all and I am hoping come December, I'll have them all crossed off.
Speaking or should that be typing?? Look at what came in the mail yesterday. Our Craft Forum had a December fat 1/4 swap and out of the waters of Queensland came my beautiful fat 1/4 and a bit extra from Cheryl.
Toile fabric is just so beautiful and I now have 3 in my stash. Something about the fabric says..... life back then wasn't so rushed and life was more tranquil.
Also what a FAB TAB surprise, a charm pack for little old me. I don't have this one and I love it. Those cute shoes will look good made into a bag.......thanks so much Cheryl for spoiling me.
This afternoon I am sorting out my sewing room, clean up the white board from last month and continue to tell the cats....no laying on mummy or Nanna's quilting bags or sewing table. Then I can make a start and see what happens.
So 2011..............bring it on I say
You're only limited by your imagination.