Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New BOM

Are you going to join in with Dawn & Vicki's new BOM?

I am and have already printed off both of their patterns for this month.





I'm using 18 strips of the "Crazy 8 " honey bun roll I won last year from Khris' blog. To keep them from being creased and so I can pick the colours for each block, I've used a wall hanger. Love the look of the fabric all hanging together, Pat said some strips look like crazy tie fabric.

I'm thinking of using Moda seed fabric for the centre stitchery. Now to pick from the lovely choice of stitchery and get started.

You're only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

4 comments:

Vicki ♥ said...

Great choice of fabrics Leanne...I know you will have fun sewing these blocks...I know I did :) hugs Vicki

sandra said...

quick look I thought they were ties too.
They will look great in the blocks.

miss~nance said...

I am hoping to mqke this BOM too. Now I know I only need 18 fabrics that makes it much easier. I am suing some Fq's of Moda's simplicty cut into 1 1/2' STRIPS. might hang mine as well as they look so pretty and I agree that they do like like ties.

Liz said...

Great choice there. what a clever way of hangoing them.