Friday, January 14, 2011

HUGGLES Started



Fridays I spend the day over at Khris' with some other amazing ladies, doing our crafts. Today was no different, I packed up my sewing machine and off I went.

Not looking like dolls yet, but next time you see them they'll be all sewing together. Hand sewing faces onto the felt is where I was up to when it was time to come home.

I'm making 7 dolls for little girls and I've had the cutest teddy bear pattern emailed to me today. No, I haven't forgotten about little boys, I have ideas for them as well.

If you can get to one of these collection points listed on this website, by the dates allocated.... you can drop your HUGGLES off to them.

I'm looking at sending any I make or that you make and send to me, mid next month. This will give time for people to make and post them.

You're only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

1 comment:

Maria said...

Your doll is looking good.
I have made Robots for boys and they love them.
You are a Lucky 1 to be sitting stitching with Khris. I love to follow her blog.