Saturday, January 29, 2011

HUGGLES From The UK



Look what arrived yesterday all the way from the UK.

Jane from the UK had emailed me about a couple of little friends, she wanted to send across for the HUGGLES Flood Relief Appeal.

How beautiful is Jane for sending them all that way? Must say the first thing I thought when I saw the big teddy was "Mr. Bean's teddy" ......lol

Thank you so much Jane, your a very lovely lady for sending them to me. They'll make a couple of kids very happy.

On another note, those puppies are being so good in the sewing room. Did you notice they don't have faces? I'm going to make up little tags for them, asking their new owners to draw a face on their little puppy.

I thought, the children could give the puppies the face they want. Be it with fangs or a happy smile.

You're only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: