Monday, January 17, 2011

HUGGLE Dolls Finished


Boy these 5 cute little dolls ate up my hours today...lol. I didn't mind one bit, as its going to a good cause.

I've now made 7 HUGGLES to be sent to children affected by the floods. I'm going to have a couple of days break to catch up on some other commitments and then back into some more softies...... thinking a few puppies and pigs might be needing a little 2 legged friend.

When I look at them all, I feel proud, that even though I am hundreds of kms away from those children who have lost so much. I am still going to help a child, by giving them a doll to HUGGLE.


Glitter Graphics





Thanks to all you amazing ladies who have emailed me with offers of HUGGLES for our appeal. I am so grateful for your help.


You're only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

3 comments:

Diana said...

Awww so cute, well done Lucky
hugs
Diana

Bec Clarke said...

Oh is that a pattern I can buy and do some up. It's so cute. I would love to help out and I know some little kids in town that could probably do with one too.

joolzmac said...

The Huggles for Kids is a wonderful idea - yours are so cute!

Cheers - Joolz