Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hexi flower swap


Just finished making this flower hexi for Mommaduck. I love this swap and I have a lovely collection coming together. Thinking a quilt down the track would be nice.

Today I am just pottering around in my sewing room. My head isn't being kind to me as for the first time in months I was having a lovely sleep last night, until.....

My cat Lucky who had hidden in my sewing room decided at 4 am, she wanted out of the room. So I was woken to scratching and the door banging..................... groan, took me ages to go back to sleep. I then woke with this thick head.

Well I have to make a move, before I fall asleep here in front of my laptop.

Also happy Australia Day to my Aussie readers, where ever you are.

You're only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: ,

No comments: