Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Came Late


Look what came late yesterday afternoon, my Christmas present. YAYAYAYAY

And yes Mr. Harvey I bought it on line.

My dear friends Khris & Dawn both have this book and I fell in love with it and thought, its all I want for Christmas. So off to price the book in Australia we went, $46.95 in Australia. On the USA Book Depository $23.61 with FREE postage.

Due to being on a disability/carers pension, the Aussie price was out of my reach. So Mr. Harvey & friends with all your millions....... blow it out ya ear mate.

Now back to the scheduled post.

I love stars in quilts, just a mega drool factor for me. In this book is one of those drool factor quilts along with about 16 other quilts. I am so excited to think I now have this book and its a gift from my darling husband. Who tracks (sounds better than dragged) down to mostly Hetties Patch for some fabric or to Spotlight for other quilting goodies.

I think 2011 could be the year of the quilt/quilts for me....heheheh

You're only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

5 comments:

Donna said...

2011 The Year of the Quilt! The statement has a nice ring to it.

Linda said...

Looks like a fantastic book. 2011 should be The Year of the Quilts...plural :)

Anita said...

So glad you got your book!!! and yes if our retailers were more competetive then maybe we wouldn't have to shop online from overseas.

miss~nance said...

Yes 2011 the year of many many Quilts.

I have all the Jelly roll/layer cakes book by the same aothor - I love them and have several quilts in each book I want to make.

Khris said...

You tell 'em chooky....way to go with the book...hugs Khris