Friday, January 7, 2011

Breast Of Friends Block 5



Finally I have completed block 5 of the Breast of Friends quilt. I started this one back just after Amy & Ben were married. So from May of last year to this month, it's been hanging on its coat hanger waiting for some attention.

To be fair I was waiting on some cute little green heart buttons from Debbie. Her daughter Josephine dropped them off here the other day. You can see the buttons on the ladies collars.

I'm hoping the next block won't take as long, Debbie also had Josephine's wedding after Amy's. So this block has special memories for both me and for Deb.

The photo is now on the side bar and I'll see when Deb wants to start block 6. I know we were going to wait for the silly season to finish.

You're only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

No comments: