Monday, December 20, 2010

Life Is Beautiful


After waiting for my batteries to recharge for the camera, I am so pleased to be able to show you the another block in the "Life Is Beautiful" quilt. I used needle turn in this block. Though I am sure it you want to blanket stitch will look just as lovely.

I had a brain wave at some stage last night. I have decided to take the 3 main quilts that will take me a while to make, out of the "On My Sewing Table" list and pop them with the latest photo of the block in the side bar. Also I'll list how many block I have made.

I was going to pop the Breast of Friends block 5 up, but I forgot to pop handles on the right sided woman's shopping bags. Doh!!! Also Deb is going to send back a couple of little buttons for me to pop on the girl's collars. So you will have to wait until just after Christmas for a look see on that one.

Well got a date with a hexi block........


You're only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: