Monday, December 6, 2010

Another Dear Jane Block


I've spent the last 2 evenings on the "A-2 block " One - two buckle my shoe, from the Dear Jane book.

There are 40 pieces to this block and I lost count how many times I unpicked some of them.

Did I tell you at the quilt/craft expo last month, there was a Dear Jane quilt on display. Well that convinced me to keep going with the original colours (earthy tones) I had started with. This was my 12th block and there are 225 all together.

Well it's 10.30 and my eyes are streaming from being so tired with the heat we're having and I guess late night sewing and unpicking. I think its time I went to bed.


You're only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

6 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely block! I like your choice of colors.

Heat you say? There is frost on my car windows! We are having the few days of winter in Florida.

Dawn said...

Fabulous bring it for show and tell .... your on full steam ahead now...
hugs Dawn x x x

Chris H said...

That is a really neat block, and it looks perfect! Well done.

Shirlwin said...

I like that block:)

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

Well done Leanne, it looks great.

Gloria said...

Very pretty block Lucky nice color too.