Sunday, November 28, 2010

Two Table Runners Finished


Finally I have these 2 table runners finished. They are now hanging in the wardrobe in my sewing room until either used or wrapped.

Top one is mine and its my first Christmas table runner ever. Think it will look lovely on the table through out December.

The bottom one is for Ben's mum as a Christmas present. Kids saw the runner yesterday and said she'll love it.

I have 2 left to finish, only the binding to be hand sew onto the backs of both. Ended up making the extra one for my sister Deb and she'll get that in a couple of weeks.

Then I'll start looking at my first lap quilt. After all the table runners, I think it'll make the quilt even more exciting as I 'll see it as a reward for finishing those 5 table runners.

Also there will be an empty coat hanger and I think for a while it can stay empty.

You're only limited by your imagination.



Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Home of Creative Treasures said...

They look great Leanne.....something that is on my to do list. :)

Kris said...

Nice table runners! They look fantastic! Hope the others get finished quick smart.